The following items can be booked through Lengau Lodge, but are all subject to availability. Please indicate as soon as possible for what activity you want to opt, so that we can secure the availability.
- Full day Kruger National Park visit, entering through Phalaborwa gate. Duration 10-12 hrs, including breakfast and lunch, prepared with traditional South African items, by the qualified FGASA field guide. She has lived many years in Letaba Rest camp and is highly familiar with KNP, offering guest the ultimate South African Safari experience
- Half day Kruger National Park visit, entering through Phalaborwa gate. Duration 6 hrs, including breakfast, prepared with traditional South African items, by the qualified FGASA field guide.
- 3-4 hrs cultural village visit, guided by a qualified FGASA field guide
- Boat safari on the Olifants River (on Wednesday, we offer the possibility to combine this with a traditional braai at the boat station along the river). The trip towards the boat station will be an hour safari game drive through the Balule Nature Game Reserve.
- Visit a venue that offers a large variety of Marula tree related products, and even participate in a workshop preparing your own skin product, based on the natural ingredients, harvest from the Marula tree nuts.
- Visit the local Gin distillery, combined with a gin tasting, as well as some other locally distilled drinks.
- Wine tasting on a magnificent viewing point on the premises of the Lodge, during an adjusted late afternoon safari game drive.
- Many different types of relaxing massages performed by certified local masseuses.
- Hot air balloon flight near the Drakensberg Mountains, (subject to good weather conditions)
- Helicopter flight of approximately 1 hr, flying over the area where Lengau Lodge is situated.
- Horse driving on a game farm, where many wild animals are roaming.
Please contact us for a quote on one or more of the above items:
Some of above items are included in a number of the available packages that we offer, please take a look at these special packages where we have combined accommodations with activities by clicking here.